The Growth Advantage Blueprint
Achieve Business Success by Having More People Doing the Most Important Things More Often.
• Determine your company’s product and market focus.
• Build on your company’s brand strengths and market differentiators.
• Discover the actions necessary to create a competitive advantage in your marketplace.
• Learn how to package and communicate your brand message.
• Formulate a detailed plan that includes your vital goals and predictive behaviors.
• Ascertain how to develop an action-oriented growth strategy that defines the behavior necessary to achieve business goals.
• Understand the difference between the vital goals that will grow your company and those that will merely support the status quo.
• Implement measurement tools that corroborate actions with results.
• Prioritize the strategic decisions and initiatives your company needs to execute both short-term and long-term to sustain profitable growth.
• Learn why stained growth makes companies strategically brave.
• Understand how to allocate limited resources into an action plan designed to achieve Vital Goals and objectives.
• Learn how leaders are make, not born.
• Build a positive growth culture.
• Create a deliberate culture that produces results.
• Identify culture shifts and adjust accordingly.
• Enhance culture builders and minimize culture killers.
• Cultivate talent, training and accountability skills that allow your company to execute with excellence.
• Learn a new process to identify, attract and retain talent.
• Build a training culture that speaks a common language in pursuit of uniform goals and a superior return on your training investment.
• Discover accountability principles that make employees more productive.
• Institute systems that will enhance new sales, customer retention and up-selling of existing customers.
• Apply an execution system that allow your employees to work more effectively and efficiently.
• Combine all elements to give your teams the best chance at success.